Publishers review : "Live every week like it's SHARK WEEK!" - Tracy Jordan
**** THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST FINGER EATING SHARKS APP!!! BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!!! ****
The iPhone phenomenon is now available on Android!! Shark Fingers has been in the Top 10 on the iPhone multiple times, and has also been the #1 Entertainment app! Now you can get it for your Android phone too!
Watch as your phone fills with water and vicious, real 3D, sharks begin to swim around your screen! But beware! Touch the screen and they'll hunt you down!!
- Too many aquariums claim to be 3D, but they're just flat pictures of fish floating around your screen being boring! Shark Fingers has REAL 3D SHARKS! They swim in all directions and can be viewed from any angle! They're really 3D! And they CHASE YOUR FINGERS!
- INTERACT WITH YOUR SHARKS! Touch the screen and watch the sharks hunt for your finger. But be careful not to lose your fingers... once you're bitten and there is blood in the water, the sharks may go into a frenzy!
- LOADS OF SHARKS! You'll have a whole bunch of sharks to deal with, including Great Whites and upgrade to get Hammerheads! Not just 1 boring old shark!
- BLOOD!! Not for the feint hearted! Not only does your finger bleed when bitten, but if you bleed it enough, it tints the water red! Ouch!!
- LIVE CAMERA BACKGROUND! Set the background of your shark tank to the input from your camera and feed your friends to the sharks!
- USE ANY IMAGE you like as the background to your aquarium! Simply select any image from your photo library and it'll look like your phone is full of water, and full of 3D sharks! See what your Uncle Harry looks like with sharks chewing on his ears, or what your car would look like underwater, or your cat, your messages, any image you want!! Want more ideas? Visit: www.UselessDroidStuff.com!
- Tilt your device, watch the water move! Just like that time you tried to pick up your real aquarium and all the fish fell out, but... not!
- JUMPING SHARKS! Just because your finger is above the water line, doesn't mean you're safe! Everyone asked for sharks jumping up to grab your finger, now they do it!!!
Visit www.UselessDroidStuff.com for more info, and drop us a line if you have feedback!
Enjoy! And beware of the sharks!!